The following e-mails were exchanged between Joona and me today:
Sent: Tue, 20 April, 2010 17:17:52
From: Håvard Stubø
To: Joona Toivanen, Tapani Toivanen, Fredrik Hamrå
I have now ordered the following gear:
– Portable travel harddisk – La Cie rugged 500 GB (Petzi style)
– Canon Wideangle lens (screws on to the front of the camera)
– Monster battery for the camera
– Canon DM-100 external microphone with “dead cat” windscreen (supposed to be really good)
– 4 16 GB SDHC memorycards
– Ortlieb waterproof camera bag (all this gear (hopefully) fits in it)
– Extra RAM for the iMac
– 2 big external harddisks for the iMac
– New OS for the iMac with the latest version of iMovie
I already have this:
– Canon HF S10 Videocamera
– A lightweight stand for the camera
– Pro Zigma polarizing filter (adjustable)
I am now officially broke!
We´re getting there, guys!
Subject: Re: Videogear!
Sent: Tue, 20 April, 2010 18:27:44
From: Joona Toivanen
To: Håvard Stubø, Tapani Toivanen, Fredrik Hamrå
Man, this is not enough. You can hardly do anything with this.
God damn it! I really thought I had everything covered, and now it turns out I have to order lots more expensive stuff.
And I´m broke, too…
In Norwegian, we would call Joona a “jævla gledesdreper”.
I don´t know what it is in English. Try google translator for chrissakes.