Yes, that name is a bit stolen, I have to admit that… think it is ok. A day in the life, great tune by the way! Went fishing today as usual. Many small trout were landed, but the big ones knew how to avoid the fly. Here are some moments from today and yesterday:
1. A girl in a canoe was caught by a fisherman. A lot of words flew with the wind while it happened…
2. A feather suddenly came floating in a shallow bay. For some reason, that was a magic moment.
3. A ten year old boy turned out to be a very skilled caster, not a common sight if you ask me.
4. A friend stuck in the waders, a common sight if you ask me.
5. A random sleepy jazz drummer trying to reach the sun.
Hi guys. Don’t worry about the title. I’ve used it before and nobody blew up my truck.